The interwebs sometimes throw up interesting items amidst its regular supply of hate-mongering and fake news. Recently was scrolling through my Instagram feed. Stopped at what looked like a doodle. Read through the description. Somebody had decided to post a drawing of a giraffe. Nothing unusual, except that the drawing had been done with closed eyes!
Now this seemed a fun activity.
- So, work was paused. [It was already on pause]
- A single-sided printed A4 paper was taken [Aside – use single sided printed sheets for scribbling along in office, doing my little bit to save the environment].
- Paper folded in half.
- A giraffe drawn with eyes open [Or what can pass off as a giraffe]
- Paper flipped over.
- Eyes closed and a giraffe drawn [trying to be as similar to first one]
- And the result is…
- This was fun!
- My drawing skills are terrible!!
- Sense of scale and position all gone haywire when eyes were closed.
- Enhance respect for blindfold chess players!!!
Fun experiment at the end of a working day!