Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ramblings of a Bored Mind

How do I get my life back?
Sunday Afternoon... was trying to take a nice nap and this question pops up in my head. God only knows from where but it did come up. And the nice nap went for a toss. So got out of attempting to sleep mode. Switched on the laptop. Tried to distract myself. But fertilizing other people's crops on Farmville or doing a few jobs can only take up a tiny amount of time. Nothing on Orkut or Mails. So back to the question. Opened Twitter, decided against putting it there. So turned to the slightly older fashioned blogger. Felt like writing (or rather rambling) it out. After all I am not even sure if any one would read this. But if anyone does your helpful comments would be highly appreciated.
Till then I list out my options
  • Watch Big Bang Theory
  • Go Out & watch Kurbaan, but friends's reviews are bad, so not too sure about that
  • Watch England-South Africa ODI
  • Random TV
  • Random Movie
Not too many options here :(

No comments: