Last day of the Year MMXIV A.D. Its time to look back at the year gone by and await the year coming ahead.
It was an interesting year, full of travel and lots of new experiences and change. The kind of year one can look back in satisfaction that it was a time well spent.
- Biggest Change - Work shifted from 6-day to a 5-day week, automatically creating a whole extra day every weekend.
- Travel Map - More foreign travel done than ever before and more domestic travel as well. Singapore, Thailand and Greater Noida added to the travel map.
- Memorable Experiences - Spoilt for choice here - Staying overnight in a ship in the middle of Bay of Bengal, holding a tiger cub in my lap, para-sailing, underwater walking, boat ride in the backwaters, visiting ancient sites depicting human life from 100,000 years back, giving a speech in front of the entire group company. Or simply lying down on the ground and watching a sound and light show.
- Online courses - A new interesting world which I accessed this year.
- Books - One area which needs heavy correction. Volumes are now at an all time low.
- Health - More fitness conscious than actually working out
- And did NOT lose a phone all year
And as for the year 2015 ahead.
- Soak in more experiences, see more, read more and most importantly enjoy more.
- Keep Learning
- Goal for the year - Citius, Altius, Foritus - in all parameters of life.
- And keep everyone around who matter happy.
Wishing all readers a very Happy New Year 2015 :)