Monday, March 05, 2007

Holi@Planet I

Day in My Life - 4

Was going through the past few posts. Seems like the blog was turning more into a movie critic thing. So decided that I need to put in some more glimpses of my campus life in it. So here goes
The Day: Sunday, March 4, 2007 (Holi)
It was the last day of a 6 day period with no classes (due to the ongoing placements of the senior batch). And it was the occasion of Holi too. I have been out of my home for the last 6 years but somehow had never celebrated Holi in campus. Either I was at home or in transit which was the case last year. So it was my first campus Holi. Overall experience not bad though no one enjoys colour being rubbed, pourn or thrown on yourself. It was followed by what can only be described as a topless dance. A look at the picture should make things clear. Who would expect this bunch of semi-naked people to be students of the one of the nation's premier B-schools. But then thats what we are.