Wednesday, August 16, 2006

RuBaRooo..........................

There are moments when the world changes. There was a dramatic change in my perspective of the world. Life suddenly took a new turn. I was about to leave my existing situation and a new life beckoned me. It was going to be the start of a two year journey. On the completion of which a whole new world was waiting for me. And at that moment the words were ringing in my ears...

aye saala
abhi abhi huaa yaqeen ki aag hai mujh mein kahi
hui subaah main chal gaya
suraj ko main nigal gaya
ruu-ba-ruu roshni heyy

jo gumshuda-sa khwaab tha
voh mil gaya voh khil gaya

The day: 12th April 2006
The results were out. I had got my passport from the life of a field enigineer of an oil company to a student in a B-School. It was going to be a dramatic change. My world had opened up.

And the words were still going on....

dhuaan chhataa khula gagan mera nayi dagar naya safar mera
jo ban sake tu hamsafar mera nazar mila zara

ruu-ba-ruu roshni heyy.......

And here i am, on my new journey

No comments: