Friday, December 31, 2010

Bidding Adieu...

Last Day of the Year. Arrive in office and see the following mail from a colleague who sits in an adjacent cubicle.

Sub: Bidding Adieu...

Dear All
I had been with you all for almost an year and its been the best time of my life
Though it is hard to say, this is the truth...
I know that you people
would not have expected this so soon from me....
I had been thinking of leaving for a long time…. Now that I have finalized I m telling you guys.
I'm leaving by the end of this month.
I will let you know to where I go within a few days.
Thank You for all the support and love you have given me. It was nice working with you all.
It was difficult for me to come up with such a decision but change is inevitable.
Hope u enjoyed my company .... Bcoz I very well enjoyed a lot with you guys....
Hope u will always remember me... Plz keep in touch...
All the best to you all for your future endeavors.!!!


Now this was a shocker to say the least until I scrolled down and found the following text.

With Love & Regards
Yours Only
Year 2010

Have to say this was one perfect practical joke.

1 comment:

Cheapest WOW Gold said...

I experienced been considering of leaving for any extended time….
What can you do when you have the free time? How about to get access to the online games? When we talk about the game, we need to talk about the WOW Gold? As the WOW is the world's most famous online game,all of us knows that we have to get the World Of Warcraft Gold to save money !